Website Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Bringing Comfort Home
Rock Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is currently hiring for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the Rock Family. This is a full-time position, working as part of a dynamic team to ensure appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained.
Salary for the Warehouse Supervisor
- $15-18/hour, commensurate with experience
Benefits for the Warehouse Supervisor
- Top pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Benefits to include
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company matching
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- A fun, family-oriented workplace where we want our awesome employees to be happy in a culture where you are valued
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Supervisor
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for technicians.
- Conduct regular safety training and safety inspections.
- Set individual goals for all staff positions with inventory responsibilities.
- Create annual budget, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
- Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with employees.
Requirements for the Warehouse Supervisor
- Proven track record in operations.
- Excellent customer service, punctuality and professionalism.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Have or willing to get forklift certified.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Send us your resume for the Warehouse Supervisor position today!