Website Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Bringing Comfort Home
Rock Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is currently hiring for an HVAC Technician to join the Rock Family. This is a full-time position, working as part of a dynamic team to diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Salary for the HVAC Technician
- Annually: $43k – $72k + Commission
- INCLUDES A $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Benefits for the HVAC Technician
- Top pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Benefits to include
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company matching
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- A fun, family-oriented workplace where we want our awesome employees to be happy in a culture where you are valued
Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
- Complete all general HVAC in-home service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, feedback and other documentation.
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Excellent customer service, punctuality, and professionalism.
- Knowledge to install, service and repair heating and air conditioning systems with a proven track record, but we will help train or teach the right individual.
- Continued education and training to obtain NATE certification.
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Have a valid Colorado license or obtain one within 90 days.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Send us your resume for the HVAC Technician today!