Website Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Bringing Comfort Home
Rock Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is currently hiring for a Comfort Advisor to join the Rock Family. This is a full-time position, working as part of a dynamic team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will be working directly with customers and determine the best new equipment to meet their needs while achieving department sales and capacity goals.
Salary for the Comfort Advisor/Sales
- Commission only – the sky’s the limit!
Benefits for the Comfort Advisor/Sales
- Top pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Benefits to include
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company matching
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- A fun, family-oriented workplace where we want our awesome employees to be happy in a culture where you are valued
Responsibilities for the Comfort Advisor/Sales
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can easily be transferred to the installation team.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Become an expert of your market area and know the customers needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans and propose expansions.
Requirements for the Comfort Advisor/Sales
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent customer service, punctuality, and professionalism.
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Intermediate/strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications with good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge and experience with residential HVAC systems, but we will help train or teach the right individual.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Strong phone and in-person sales skills, maintaining closing ratios determined by management.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Send us your resume for the Comfort Advisor/Sales position today!