Website Rock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
Bringing Comfort Home
Rock Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant to join the Rock Family. This is a full-time position, working as part of a dynamic team to ensure all departments are functioning efficiently and effectively.
Salary for the Administrative Assistant
- Commensurate with experience, starting at $15/hour
Benefits for the Administrative Assistant
- Top pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Benefits to include
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with company matching
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career
- A fun, family-oriented workplace where we want our awesome employees to be happy in a culture where you are valued
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Work closely with sales, administration, and various departments to help the team complete jobs on time.
- Professionally answering the phone, backup dispatch and call customers if needed.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training.
- Complete all paperwork requiring intermediate/strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applications.
- Execute administrative functions for busy individuals/departments with minimal oversight, providing timely, accurate, and effective administrative support for the business and operational functions of the staff.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant
- Excellent customer service, punctuality, and professionalism.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Quick learner and you enjoy learning/working with various programs and departments.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Send us your resume for the Administrative Assistant position today!